Check back for upcoming Evo UltraPerformance Events!
Past Seminar: Injury Prevention
The Bulletproof Athlete
September 20, 2014
Learn how to eliminate injury and pain in training and sport. Learn how to support optimal recovery and dramatic improvement in performance from novice to elite athletes using the body’s power source, The Nervous System.
- The cause of Injury & Pain
- Force & the neurological Response to Force
- Inefficient recovery mechanisms leading to Pain & Injury
- Neurological response to movement and positional patterns that can either allow elite performance or promote injury and/or pain
- How to eliminate pain and injury in training and sport via the nervous system
- Eliminating restricted mobility issues that promote injury and/or pain
- How to promote load, volume, and velocity to elicit optimal recovery, injury resistance, and adaptation to elite performance
- How to accelerate healing and recovery for current or past injuries via the nervous system.
- Muscle, Tendon & Ligament Damage
- Joint Pain
- Bone Breaks
- Soreness & Fatigue
- Nerve Damage
Jay Schroeder: Leading world-renowned expert in Neurological Therapy and Neurological Training (EvoUltrafit Phoenix, AZ)
Tyler Kleinhuizen: Owner of Evo Ultra Performance. Expert in Neurological Therapy and Training.
Date & Time
September 20, 2014 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Adrenaline Sports Center 11521 Eagle Street NW , Suite 8 Coon Rapids, MN, 55448